Thank you very much for your support with the purpose of the ArchiAid.
End of September 2011, ArchiAid Incorporated as a “general incorporated association” to accept donations on an ongoing basis. The donation to the ArchiAid is managed by our corporate account and it will be used for various non-profit activities such as the support activities for the disaster area reconstruction, the accumulation of knowledge of earthquake. We look forward cooperation on understanding.
Please conform the following steps regarding the donation. Thank you.
- Name of donation
- Donation for reconstruction from the great east Japan earthquake and tsunami
- Purpose of donation
- The revival of architectural education network and facilitate the revival and reconstruction of disaster-stricken areas in Japan
If you would like to make a donation in support of Archi-Aid and are in the United States, you can do so through Architecture for Humanity here: http://architectureforhumanity.org/donate/form?program=Archi-Aid
- Name of the Bank:
- The 77 Bank,Ltd.
- Swift Code:
- Name of the Branch:
- Head Office
- Address of the Bank:
- 3-3-20, Chuo , Aoba-ku Sendai-shi, Miyagi, 980-0021, Japan
- Account Number:
- Name of the Account Holder:
- Ippan Shadan Houjin ArchiAid (Representative Director: Keisuke Inuzuka)